School Holiday Creativity
It’s that age old problem……… how to keep one’s children entertained during the school holidays. On the Central Coast there are a wide range of out door activities that you can do with the kids both indoors and out doors, free or paid for. Here are some ideas……
- For something a bit different, why not take them on a guided tour of the Norah Head light house? The link tells you all about it.
- Of course there are the standard attractions like the Reptile Park or the Ice Skating rink at Erina.
- However something you might not have thought of are the Art Classes they have for kids at the Gosford Regional Gallery. There is a range of creative activities for children of different ages and sizes.
- Here is a great craft resource for kids on line – at Enchanted Learning you will find things for all ages and subjects. This link takes you to their page of simple puppets to make.
- For other ideas my April Newsletter had a special section devoted to ideas for kids.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!