How To Find Your Perfect Exhibition Space
The perfect exhibition space is not the same for everyone. Here are some things to consider when looking for your perfect exhibition space.
- Do you want to exhibit in your home town, or are you looking for representation further afield?
- Do you want a solo show or a group exhibition?
- What type of space to you want to exhibit in?
- An artist run cooperative
- A main stream well-known gallery
- A coffee shop type gallery
- A vanity gallery
- A space you hire and set up as a temporary gallery
- A studio exhibition
- A pop up gallery
- What budget do you want to allow for your exhibition
- Do you want a bricks and mortar exhibition or a virtual one with an online gallery?
- How big are your works, are you going to need a large space to exhibit them or will a smaller one do?
As you can see there are many different options and you need to consider all of them to find the perfect exhibition space for you.
This Weeks Question: How Do You Unlock The Magic Of Morning Pages?
Next Weeks Post: An update on my new series?