No More Mud – Let’s demystify colour mixing
Workshop – Part One
COMING SOON……A NOT TO BE MISSED EVENT IF YOU WANT TO GET A GOOD GRASP ON COLOUR MIXING!!!
This is a one day workshop in colour mixing from the ground up. Colour mixing explained in very simple terms with hands on practice and a work book to go with it. I will be publishing the workbook within the next few weeks as an ebook, so if you are unable to attend the workshop stay tuned!!
Are you frustrated with your colour mixing efforts? If so this is a must do session to get your colour under control!
- You will go away with a very clear idea of not only basic colour mixing but also a clear understanding of terms like Hue, Value,Complimentary Colours, and what this all means in regards to any given painting you might do.
- You will also learn what happens when you don’t get it right, as it is my belief that this is just as, if not more important than getting it right. If you don’t know why you’ve ended up with mud then how can you possibly fix it.
- Understanding the science of colour mixing makes your life so much easier when you are painting. It takes a lot of the guesswork out of the equation and saves you dollops of time and money in the long run.
- Experience the joy of getting the colour you want to see on your palette rather than a muddy version of it.
- You learn to gauge which particular colours you need and the relative strength of each one.
I ran this workshop last year and here is what others thought about it…..
“Great place for me to start. Lots of practice to do at home. I will definitely come for more workshops.” Kim C
“Definitely informative – practical info that will definitely be used and referred to in class and future art works. Great to learn basics.” Stephanie M
“Really helpful learning, fun and relaxed environment. I’d definitely recommend this workshop to others. The stand out for me? ‘The Book’ – a great reference to keep and the ‘hands on’ which helped to bring the learning to life. ” Marg H
WHERE IS IT? : The Arts Barn Kariong. 2 Dandaloo St, Kariong – See Google Map in sidebar
WHEN IS IT? : Sunday 19th August 2012
WHAT TIME IS IT? Start sharp at 9am – Finishing between 4 and 4.30pm
HOW MUCH IS MY INVESTMENT? : Full Price $150
If you are interested please contact me on 04144 38121 and I will give you the details for payment and the materials list and other information you might need.